Carrot, Tomato & Chickpea Curry
- 2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g canned chickpeas, drained
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 400g eggplant (1 large), diced with the skin on
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Karinga Hot Curry Powder
- 300g tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat oil in a saucepan and add eggplant, onions, carrot, sugar and Karinga Hot Curry. Cook for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and chickpeas, together with salt and cook for at least 12 minutes.
Serve with couscous or your favourite starch, with Greek yoghurt, if desired.
+263 (0242) 480 301
+263 (0242) 480 302
Thornville Marketing (Private) Limited
4 Loreley Crescent Msasa